This chemistry spice rack is perfect for those who like experimenting in the kitchen. You get test tubes, flasks, Periodic Table-style labels and even a handy carrying tray.
- 9 Spice Test Tubes – with stoppers – perfect for smaller spices
- 3 Lab Flasks – with stoppers – for salt, pepper, and sugar (salt and pepper stoppers have holes for shaking)
- 1 Large Lab Flask – with pouring spout stopper – for oil
- 1 Metal Carrying Tray – for carrying
- 54 Periodic Table-style Spice Labels – for labeling
Dimensions: (without stoppers):
- Spice Test Tube: approx. 1.1″ diameter x 3″ tall
- Lab Flask: approx. 1.9″ diameter (at largest) x 3.25″ tall
- Large Lab Flask: approx. 3.25″ diameter (at largest) x 5.75″ tall
- Carrying Tray: approx. 10.5″ x 7.75″ x 3.5″
Spices and oils aren’t included, so you can fill them with whatever seasonings you think will best suit your next kitchen experiment.
See more pictures after the break.
Product Page ($49.99)