Note: When readers choose to buy the awesome products featured here, we might earn affiliate commissions that support our work.

Toddler Accidentally Served Tequila At Applebees

Click To Enlarge

If 15-month old Dominic Dill grows up to be a degenerate alcoholic, a Detroit-area Applebees is most likely to blame. His mother ordered an apple juice with a kids meal but it wasn’t long before she realized something was amiss.

“We took it from him and he kind of laid his head on the table,” said Taylor Dill-Reese. “He dozed off a little bit and woke up and got real happy.”

Apparently, there was an alcoholic margarita mix in the glass. Doctors said later that if he drank the whole cup he might have died.

Applebees apologized up and down for the error and are said to be conducting their own investigation into the matter.

(ClickOnDetroit via Arbroath)

Recommended:

comments powered by Disqus