As if the world doesn’t have enough problems, we’re now faced with the threat of spontaneously combusting vodka bottles. One recently wreaked havoc at a liquor store after it served as a magnifying glass for the sunlight… No sh*t:
As the cardboard started smoking, the ceiling fan fanned the fire, which then heated the vodka bottles enough so that the bottle caps popped off which gave more fuel for the fire to catch on. The fire ended up destroying much of the interior of the store, melting away cardboard, burning bottles and having flames reach 12 feet tall.
Watch it happen after the jump.