Note: When readers choose to buy the awesome products featured here, we might earn affiliate commissions that support our work.

Guess What Gross Thing This Kid Found At The Bottom Of a Monster Energy Drink Can

Click To Enlarge

If you guessed a dead mouse, you would be correct.

As you might imagine, 19-year old Vitaliy Sulzhik “vomited everywhere” upon the discovery and is now suing the makers of Monster Energy Drink.

He said: ‘I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. So I backwashed it and all this debris went into my mouth.

Bah! *Gaaaagggg* That is epically disgusting. Of course, it’s hard to believe this kind of story these days, but the can was sent to a Seattle-based forensics company where it was cut open and examined. No signs of trauma from being forced through the can opening and the rat wasn’t poisoned. So, the story seems to check out.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the can was purchased from can from a Fred Meyer U.S. supermarket in Des Moines, Iowa last year.

(via Daily Mail)

Recommended:

comments powered by Disqus