J. K. Rowling might have already concluded the Harry Potter series, but the fun is just beginning for those who love alcohol just as much as they love Potter. Quidditch Pong is an actual thing, and the whole set-up involves three hoops, a ping pong ball, the Snitch (which is basically a yellow ping pong ball with taped-on wings), and a whole lot of Butterbeer.
Check out the rules after the break and enjoy!
Quidditch Pong Rules
- Choose what team goes first with your sorting hat!
- If the quaffle (ping pong ball) goes through a hoop and makes it in a cup, it counts as two (much like if the ball were to bounce).
- If the quaffle goes through a hoop, the enemy team is allowed to use their bludgers (hands) to knock it out of the way.
- When there is one cup left, the snitch must be used. Trust me, this makes things a lot more difficult. I made my snitch by just wrapping a ball in yellow duct tape and attaching a few wings made out of paper, but you could easily use a yellow ping pong ball with glued on wings.
- Finish off the night with the Expelliarmus shot and enjoy.