This Woman’s McDonald’s Fries Tasted A Lot Like A Nametag

6784245452_10279185dd_z

There’s nothing quite like digging into that box of hot, tasty, french fries the second you pull away from the drive through, but here’s a reason to make sure you’re grabbing fries and not something less edible. A woman in New York has filed a lawsuit because there was an employee’s nametag in with her fries and she accidentally put it into her mouth.

She was pregnant at the time and not did she only hurt her mouth on the pin, but her lawyer says she suffered emotional and mental injuries on “realizing that food isn’t always safe to eat.” This is just great. Now, in addition to being warned that our hot coffee is hot, are they going to warn us to look at our food to make sure it’s food before we shove it into our mouths?

(Staten Island Advance via Consumerist / Image via Shane Ronemus)

Recommended:

comments powered by Disqus