Twitter user Lauren Rincon got a surprise recently when she discovered that her niece had eaten her Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow because it smelled like candy. Judging from the amount consumed, it also seems that the toddler didn’t seem to mind what was no doubt a terrible flavor.
Needless to say, the Twitterverse exploded with comments of concern. After calls to the manufacturer and poison control, Lauren assured everyone that the little girl is fine. The makeup, however, is another story and required “a million q-tips & napkins” to be partially salvaged. Watch the drama unfold below.