Yes, that’s right. There are 17 different kinds of beef in this one burger. This bad boy has over 2,500 calories and will cost you $40. It’s not just the burger either. You’ll also get “a beef tomato consommé-based Bloody Mary with jerky shards and thrice cooked beef dripping-fried chips with a pulled beef Ragu dipping sauce” because 17 kinds of beef isn’t enough. Full ingredients include:
- Carpaccio beef and olive
- 21-hour Texas-smoked brisket
- Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
- A Parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow-smoked ox heart and ox liver
- Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
- Thickly sliced mustard-pickled tongue
- Unholy sticky beef jus
- Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
- Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
- Beef bacon
- Red’s Dirty sauce
- Chargrilled red onion ring
It will only be available on Father’s Day at Red’s True BBQ in Manchester and Leeds UK, so if you happen to be on that side of the pond, now you’ve got your Father’s Day plans.
See another picture after the break.