From Star Wars to Disney Princesses, Japan’s Ginza Cozy Corner has been systematically transforming Disney characters (and their butts) into cute treats. This time, the’ve assembled the Avengers into a nine-piece Tsum Tsum-inspired cake set.
According to RocketNews, the lineup includes:
- Black Widow (top left): chocolate cream and white chocolate tart
- Hawkeye (top center): mango cream roll cake
- Thor (top right): passionfruit ganache and lemon cream and tart
- Falcon (middle left): Chocolate cream and cocoa sponge roll cake
- Marvel Tsum Tsum Logo (middle center): Vanilla, white chocolate cream and cocoa sponge cake
- Spider-Man (middle right): raspberry roll cake
- Captain America (bottom left): mint white chocolate cream tart
- Iron Man (bottom center): white chocolate cream and raspberry sponge roll cake
- The Hulk (bottom right): Matcha chestnut tart with sweet beans
The cakes are priced at 2,268 yen (US$20) and will be available until February 14 at Ginza Cozy Corner locations.
Send your tips to email@example.com.