There’s some new Disney deliciousness coming from Ginza Cozy Corner for Children’s Day in Japan and it’s just as delightful as their Disney Princess cakes.
This limited edition box set of nine cakes features some of your favorite Pixar characters. Boo is adorable. I also love Sully. Actually, I love them all and they sound scrumptious.
Check out more pics and details below.
(Left to right top to bottom)
● Sully – Ramune flavor cream and blueberry jam tart
● Buzz Lightyear – White chocolate cream and matcha roll cake
● Marlin – Cheese cream cake
● Nemo – Milk cream roll cake
● Dory – Milk glacage and chocolate cream cake
● Toy Story Alien – Green apple cream tart
● Boo – White chocolate cream and strawberry cream tart
● Mike – Anko (sweet red beans) and milk cream match roll cake
● Woody – Cream with chocolate chips and strawberry cake
If you happen to be in Japan, the cakes can be purchased at Ginza Cozy Corner locations for 2,100 yen (US$19) until May 5th.
(via Rocket News 24)