Chef Dies After Being Bitten By Cobra He Beheaded 20 Minutes Earlier

Indochinese Spitting Cobra

Chinese chef Peng Fan was preparing a dish using Indochinese spitting cobra and died from being bitten by the snake even after the head had been separated from the body for 20 minutes.

It seems the chef was bitten on the hand when he was picking the snake’s head up to throw it away and the jaws contracted in a reflex motion, injecting him with deadly venom.

So, yeah, a chef died after he was bitten by a dead snake 20 minutes after he killed it.

Apparently, he never watched any of those survival shows on Discovery.

(The Mirror via Buzzfeed / Image via Venomland)

Recommended:

comments powered by Disqus