How would you like to taste an entire 12 course meal in one big bite? Chris Godfrey has made that theoretically possible with his ultimate canned food. All in One features everything you think of in an elaborate feast: cheese selection, kobe beef, ravioli, french onion soup, roast pork belly, steak, and pie among other items.
Each choice makes up one layer of a gelatinous substance that looks completely awful and disgusting. Godfrey designed the “meal” to poke fun at all the gimmicks companies use to sell their products. As he says, “The All in One 12 course meal offers the average Joe; the chance to dine like royalty without the washing up.”
Check out more pics and a breakdown of the 12 meals after the break.
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte