This unofficial Game of Thrones cookbook promises you’ll “eat like a Lannister” with more than 150 recipes inspired by George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series. Plus, during the pre-order period you can get the book for only $10.06—that’s 50% off the list price!
Every dish finds its roots in the pages that brought Westeros to life, including:
- Arbor Red Wine—the finest spirit in the Seven Kingdoms
- The House of Stark’s Venison, Apple, Cheddar Plaits—savory meat pies, fit for any Warden of the North
- The Imp’s Wild Strawberry Fool—a dessert light enough to make Tyrion smile
- Wilding Grilled Pork Chops with Stir-Grilled Apples—the meal of choice at Craster’s Keep
- Tears of Lys—the concoction of choice for bartenders and assassins alike
The Game of Thrones Cookbook will ship on April 18th.