Last summer Kellogg’s opened a cafe in Times Square that focuses entirely on cereal. Now they’re offering a limited-time Pop-Tart-themed menu that runs through Sunday, February 26th. The over-the-top menu includes everything from Pop-Tart “burritos” to Pop-Tart “pizza” for prices ranging from $8-$12. Check out more heavily quotation marked menu items below.
- Birthday Fiesta Nachos: Frosted Confetti Cupcake Pop-Tarts “chips,” loaded with sweet spins on spicy toppings
- Pop-Tarts Burritos: Frosted S’mores, Frosted Chocolatey Caramel or Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts rolled in fresh, sweet crepes with different complementary toppings
- Personal Pop-Tarts Pizza: Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts crust topped with strawberry sauce and fruity “pepperoni”
- Tarty Tacos: Crumbled Frosted Cookies & Creme Pop-Tarts “ground beef,” surprising strawberry-sriracha salsa and coconut “lettuce” delivered in cinnamon-sugar-dusted tortillas
- Chili Pop-Tarts Fries: Frosted Chocolate Chip Pop-Tarts “fries” topped with Pop-Tarts “ground beef,” frosting “cheese” and colorful candy “scallions”
Send your tips to email@example.com.