Y’know, I’ve seen people eat bugs before, but this is the first time I’ve seen them for sale by a major US retailer.
Yep, ThinkGeek is selling edible bugs and they come in a handy gift pack!
Each Edible Bugs Gift Pack includes 1 tin of:
- Bacon & Cheese Grasshoppers (Acrididae)
- BBQ Bamboo Worms (Omphisa fuscidentalis)
- Nori Seaweed Armor Tail Scorpions (Mesobuthus martensii)
- Salted Queen Weaver Ants (Oecophylla)
- Sour Cream & Onion Dung Beetles (Circellium bacchus)
- Wasabi House Crickets (Gryllidae)
- Giant Waterbug Chili Paste (Nepidae)
How cool is this? It’s just in time for the holidays!
Product Page ($39)